Westlake Tires have been a reliably manufactured budget-oriented option since they were first produced in 1958. Crafted in an award winning state-of-the-art facility, each tire is produced according to standard and backed up with advanced features to ensure a smooth, controlled ride year-round for all kinds of vehicles.
· Non-directional tread pattern for superior handling
· Effective water dispersion
· Lower noise than other tires in the same class and price range
· Enhanced driving stability and service life due to elegant tread and sidewall design
Their steel truck and bus radials provide enhanced rubber volume, which means that you’ll be able to go longer without experiencing tread wear. Their zig-zag pattern provide fantastic grip, too. Meanwhile their all steel OTR and bias truck tires have unmatched resistance to punctures and optimal durability.
Westlake also offers trailer tires for those who have a heavy load, but don’t have access to a heavy rig. Fitted for all kinds of uses, they offer an equally dependable to make sure that you and your precious cargo make the trip:
· Longer life and reduced rolling due to a special rubber compound, which also promotes fuel economy
· Greater strength against punctures and better towing stability due to double steel belt construction