You can buy tires with confidence from tires-easy.com. We will accept returns up to 45 days after delivery of the tires. If you are not happy with the tires for any reason, return them to us for a full refund and the shipping is on us.
Buying tires should be easy and hassle free. Our goal is to make buying tires online a great experience while supplying the largest tire selection at the best prices.
What Isn't Covered
Adjustments will not be made for:
1. Tires that become unserviceable due to:
- Conditions resulting from road hazards, such as (A) impact damage, (B) cuts, (C) snags, or (D) punctures.
- Conditions such as, but not limited to, uneven, cupping, feathering tread wear resulting from (A) improper installation, (B) wheel misalignment, (C) tire/wheel assembly imbalance, (D) use of an improper rim, (E) improper mounting or dismounting or (F) misapplication.
- Conditions resulting from consumer damage, such as (A) improper tire and vehicle maintenance, (B) misuse, (C) abuse, (D) accident, (E) under inflation, (F) overloading and (G) over inflation.
2. Use in any off-road applications.
3. Tires that are:
- Worn unevenly and/or show a difference of 2/32” (1.6mm) between the grooves.
- Altered in any manner (additional siping, buffing, stud pin holes, re-grooving, truind, etc.).
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How does the return process work?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, contact our customer service department and they will arrange the return. Once the tires are received in the warehouse and verified, we will then process your credit.We will process your credit as quickly as possible.
- What if I ordered the wrong size? Can I return the tires for the correct size? Will I see a return shipping charge?
We understand mistakes happen. With this guarantee, we will help you correct the problem. There will be no shipping charges to return the tire. We will then help you order the right tires. If the replacements cost more, then you will need to pay the difference. If they cost less, we will refund you the difference.
- Can I return the tires if they are too old?
Yes. There is a lot of debate in the industry about when is a tire too old. With our guarantee, there is no debate.It's up to you. If you feel they are too old, then either return for a new set or get a full refund.
- If I have a blowout in the 45-day period, can I return for a full refund?
Because you had a blowout, we can no longer return the tires for a full refund under this guarantee. All tires come with some form of manufacturer warranty. As such, if you feel that the tire is eligible for a warranty, please contact us and we will process accordingly. Note that if the tire was damaged (i.e. pothole) that resulted in the blowout; there is no refund for such cases.
- . I went off-roading this weekend and my tires were damaged, can I return for a full refund?
No. Off-roading is one of the exclusions for this program.
- Does this guarantee apply to all tires?
Yes. We want you to be happy with your purchase. This guarantee applies to all tires including ATV tires, high performance tires, farm tires, or any tire you purchased from tires-easy.