The Cooper Discoverer A/T3 is known for its handling and toughness off road and its quiet comfort and control on the highway.
This Cooper Tires is now a favorite in the USA for its aggressive pricing and its superb performance; and it’s made in the USA. Cooper’s All-Terrain tread technology combines modern design and high tech rubber compounding for true control in all-season conditions.
Here are some of the features of the Discoverer A/T3:
Modern Tire Design and Engineering
- Great performance, both on the road and off the grid
- 5 rib construction for strength and stability
- Modern compounds for all-season traction and control
- Great tread life
Highway Control and Comfort
- Reliable handling, cornering, and braking
- The tread includes hundreds of carefully structured sipes for a more quiet ride
Off Road Strength
- An aggressive and innovative tread pattern that grabs the way
- Increased tread depth and a stiffer sidewall enhances traction
- Modern tire compounds resist cutting and chipping when off-road driving through rough gravel and rocky terrain
- The rubber compound reduces rolling resistance when compared to more traditional compounds
- Serrated groove pattern resists stones from becoming caught in the tread
All Season Traction
- Silica based rubber compounds improve traction on wet highway roads and continued flexibility in cold weather
55,000 Mile Limited Tread Wear Protection (USA only)
Standard Limited Warranty 55,000 Mile Tread Wear Protection
Cooper Tire and Rubber is the 2nd largest American tire company with its roots in the United States, famous in the tire industry for its high-quality replacement tires.