Federal Tires has been supplying tires for the global market since 1954. They build their own brand tires, as well as contract production for Bridgestone and Dunlop Tires. These strategic partnerships have allowed them to continue to improve the quality of their tires, while lowering costs. They have also profited from experience in motorsports via various sponsorships of drift, street and circuit racing. What they have learned in competition has been applied to their various high performance tire lines, which have gained a large and loyal following among enthusiasts across North America. Federal Tires builds a very nice range of the following types of discount priced tires:
● Federal 595 Evo tire - ultra high performance tires designed for the serious enthusiast. Developed with special compounds formulated for wet and dry conditions
● Federal Formoza AZ-01 tire - a versatile, economy priced all-season high performance tire.
● Federal SS-657 tire - long mileage, great value and traction for commuting or touring cars.
● Couragia A/T tire - an on/off-road tire for versatily of usage on trucks and SUVs or all types
● Couragia M/T tire - good looking, aggressive tread and authentic off-road traction in mud, rock, sand and even snow.
● Federal MS 357 tire - extra reinforcements and hard, durable rubber for commercial trucks and applications
● Federal Ecovan ER-01 tire – Available in hard to find euro-van sizes.
No matter if you are in the market for a versatile, all-season touring tire for your car, a ultra high performance sport tire, an All-Terrain, M/T, or all-season highway tire for your Truck or SUV, or even commercial tires, Federal has you covered with a number of different tire options. Take a moment to find out just how cheap a set of Federal Tires from Tires-Easy can be!