Michelin is a tire manufacturer based in Clermont-Ferrand in the Auvergne region of France. It is one of the three largest tire manufacturers in the world along with Bridgestone and Goodyear. If it is on wheels, Michelin likely builds a tire to fit. From tires on jumbo jets, to bicycle tires, and everything in between, Michelin has over a century of tire building expertise that you can rely on for the absolute best in safety, performance and longevity.
Michelin goes to great lengths to deliver MICHELIN Total Performance. They take findings from their global research centers and from motorsports racing and apply it to the day-to-day tire. The end result is a tire for your vehicle that is extremely well balanced with few performance trade-offs. For example, with a Michelin Tire you get long-lasting tires, but not at the expense of wet grip. Sport handling AND true all-season traction. Off-road traction AND a quiet ride on the highway. The technologies, tire construction know-how and materials behind these “performance trade-off breakers” is what you pay for when you opt for a Michelin.
To help find the right tire for your needs, you can browse the Michelin line-up by product family:
● Michelin Energy tire lines: for outstanding fuel efficiency.
● Michelin Premier tire lines: Michelin’s latest tire innovation featuring EvergripTM technology, offers the best in wet traction, braking and handling.
● Michelin Latitude tire lines: The product family specially designed for the needs of Crossover and SUV vehicles.
● Michelin Pilot Sport tire lines: Ultra-high performance tires to enjoy everyday driving or serious competition on the track.
● Michelin Defender tire lines: the best standard passenger tires offering exceptional safety, longevity and a quiet, comfortable ride.
● Michelin LTX tire lines: the product family for light-truck and SUVs, a long-standing reference for durable performance.
● Michelin Primacy tire lines: a comfort-oriented line of luxury performance touring tires.
● Michelin X tire lines: Michelin’s best value, standard passenger tire offerings for exceptional safety, longevity and a quiet, comfortable ride.
If your ride of choice has only 2 wheels, Tires-Easy has every type of Michelin motor-cycle or Scooter tire available, as well as a Michelin Tire for any commercial application like over the road trucking or farming.
So for all the vehicles in your garage, or at your business, we are committed to selling you Michelin tires at the same, or better prices than you can find anywhere else. So give us a try by entering your size in the tire selector on the left, and letting Tires-Easy help you into your next set of premium Michelin Tires.