Milestar Tires are a budget brand tire for passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and commercial vans. With a good variety of the most important sizes, there is likely a Milestar tire that is right for you.
Milestar tires are some of the least expensive tires you will find, so they have a minimal amount of extras built in, but they are reliable tires for the budget minded. There are tread designs for all-season touring applications, all-season and summer performance tires, several SUV highway tires, and a good, robust all-terrain light truck tires that works well on full size commercial vans. Here are the main styles listed by tire type:
● Economy passenger car tires - the MS775 is an inexpensive all-season touring tire, and the M665 is more of summer tread pattern for compact cars. Both tires have a hard compound for long wear-life
● High performance - the MS932 delivers sporty handling for all types of vehicles.
● SUV and light truck highway tires - The Patagonia A/T and the Grantland are cheap all-season tires for regular highway driving
● Commercial pickup and van tireserformance - the Steelpro has reinforced steel belts that protect against damage from curbing and occasional overloading common in commercial applications.
● Radial Trailer Tires - the Steelpro AST radial trailer tire is made for a wide range of trailer applications that need extra load capacity.
All Milestar tires, except trailer tires, come with a manufacturer's warranty, so take a moment to enter your tire size in the tire finder on the left to see our huge selection of commercial, passenger, truck or SUV tires today!