For over 40 years Tireco, Inc. has been importing quality tires from various manufacturing partners in Asia. Milestar is one of their budget brands for passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and commercial vans. With a good variety of the most important sizes, there is likely a Milestar tire that is right for you.
Milestar tires are some of the least expensive tires you will find, so they have a minimal amount of extras built in, but they are reliable tires for the budget minded. There are tread designs for all-season touring applications, all-season and summer performance tires, several SUV highway tires, and a good, robust all-terrain light truck tires that works well on full size commercial vans. Here are the main styles listed by tire type:
● Economy passenger car tires - the MS775 is an inexpensive all-season touring tire, and the M665 is more of summer tread pattern for compact cars. Both tires have a hard compound for long wear-life
● High performance - the MS932 delivers sporty handling for all types of vehicles.
● SUV and light truck highway tires - The Patagonia A/T and the Grantland are cheap all-season tires for regular highway driving
● Commercial pickup and van tireserformance - the Steelpro has reinforced steel belts that protect against damage from curbing and occasional overloading common in commercial applications.
● Radial Trailer Tires - the Steelpro AST radial trailer tire is made for a wide range of trailer applications that need extra load capacity.
All Milestar tires, except trailer tires, come with a manufacturer's warranty, so take a moment to enter your tire size in the tire finder on the left to see our huge selection of commercial, passenger, truck or SUV tires today!