Westlake Tires are a budget-oriented brand made by the Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber Co. Ltd. The tires are built in a large, state-of-the-art facility in China, and adhere to all the specifications of the many global markets where they export tires. Hangzhou Zhongce has over half a century of experience building tires for North American vehicles, and they have earned a reputation for good quality at excellent prices.
Their standard car, minivan, and high performance tires include features such as:
● Non-directional tread patterns for ease of rotation and superior handling.
● Full depth grooves for effective water dispersion.
● Lower noise than other tires in the same class and price range.
● Enhanced handling and long tread-life due to quality materials and advanced design.
These same features are available in the Westlake truck tires, SUV tires, and Crossover tires, but with reinforcements for larger load carrying capacity, and off-road durability. There are All-Terrain tires and Mud tires (M/T tires) that deliver high levels of traction in sand, mud, dirt or rock, so you can venture of off-road with confidence.
Westlake also has winter tires. In northern climates you may opt for a second set of tires for maximum safety in the winter months. Here is what Westlake winter tires offer:
● Tread compounds that stay soft and pliable on cold roads.
● Siping in the tread blocks for biting edges on ice and snow.
● Open shoulders and deep circumferential grooves to evacuate water and slush efficiently.
In addition to car and truck all-season and winter tires, Westlake offers bias and radial trailer tires for all kinds of uses, and even Truck and Bus radial tires for owner operators and fleets alike. These tires have deep treads, which means that you will be able to go longer between tire changes, which is good for your wallet, or the bottom line of your business. All their OTR and bias truck tires feature:
● Added material in the sidewall for resistance to punctures and optimal durability.
● Special commercial tread compounds for longer tread-life and reduced rolling resistance to improve fuel economy.
● Double steel belts for greater puncture resistance and better towing stability.
A large range of Westlake tires, at the lowest possible prices, are available at Tires-Easy. Please browse the categories of tires listed below, or enter your size directly on the tire selector to find the Westlake tire that fits your vehicle.