BF Goodrich Tires
BFGoodrich Tires is an iconic American Brand with over 115 years of tire manufacturing experience. They make tires for people who want more fun from their vehicles and have a passion for driving. BFGoodrich takes pride in the fact that their tires are engineered by people who spend their weekends off-roading or at the track, and the result is BFGoodrich tires are proven to win in racing competition from Baja to Sebring. They bring out the performance in racing vehicles and vehicles just like the one you drive everyday.
Here are a few of the BFGoodrich accomplishments in the world of competition and performance:
- 20 consecutive SCORE Baja 1000 Wins
- 17 X-Games Super Rallye Medals
- 1 g of lateral acceleration - highest ever by a street tire
- 5 Decades of on and off-road racing experience
In addition to an amazing racing heritage, BFGoodrich products are engineered using the latest tire technology. BFGoodrich is owned by Michelin, and a lot of the most advanced Michelin tire technology, particularly the technology for high performance tires, also goes into their BFGoodrich tires. Here are the types and main styles of tires that BFGoodrich makes.
- Everyday Driving Tires: With BFGoodrich you don't have to trade fun for practicality. With the right tire, you can find the driving spirit in your everyday car. The Advantage T/A, g-Force Super Sport T/A, Radial Long Trail and Rugged Trail T/A are long-lasting options for your daily driver.
- Hot Rod Tires: Hot Rods are chopped, modified and stuffed with all the engine that will fit. A car that sits a little higher in the back never seems to go out of style and for these vehicles BFG has the g-force Comp T/A and the Radial T/A. The Radial T/A comes with the classic raised white-letter sidewall that Muscle Car owners love.
- Off-Road Tires: BFG believes the fun begins where the pavement ends. When you can go nearly anywhere off-road, you're sure to find fun along the way. The All-Terrain T/A KO2, the Krawler KX and the Mud Terrain KM2 are all great performers with the look that enthusiasts love.
- Sport and High Performance Tires: Sports coupes and factory-tuned sedans are built to thrill with speed and handling capabilities that demand a true performance tire to match. BFG has a large range of ultra high performance tires in the g-Force T/A line.
- Winter Tires: You can't stop your life every time a winter storm rolls through. When the weather is harsh, winter tires from BFG help make getting around safe. The Winter Slalom KSI and the Commercial T/A are tuned for snow, ice and dry cold roads.
- Heavy-duty Commercial Truck Tires: On the job site or out in the places you fish, camp or hunt, trucks and SUVs are made to work hard. And play even harder. That is why the Commercial T/A All-Terrain T/A KO2, Mud Terrain T/A KM2, and Rugged Terrain T/A tires are build tough with extra plies to resist damage and flats. A few of the popular BFGoodrich tire lines include:
- BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A K02: One of the toughest all-terrain lines on the market, these tires are equipped with 20% tougher sidewalls with CoreGard technology. This feature works to improve grip on loose terrain and add more protection in the upper sidewall.
- BFGoodrich G-Force Comp - 2A/S: This is one of the brand’s best ultra-high performance lines with four season versatility. The syped tread on these tires offer snow and cold weather capabilities that enable faster acceleration and shorter stopping distances.
- BFGoodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM: This line of tires is for the most serious off-roading enthusiasts. The durable sidewall construction is built to resist cuts and the twin steel belts within the tire’s summit protects from stone drilling and tread penetrations. Thanks to its superior grip in all sorts of terrains, this line has become a favorite among customers.
So for maximum fun and style, backed by high quality and innovation, consider a tire from BFGoodrich. Take a moment to look over our huge selection and great prices now.