Bridgestone Tire Company Ltd was founded in Japan in 1931. In 1988 Bridgestone purchased Firestone and accelerated their market position in North America. Combined, the company has 52 production facilities worldwide and more than 50,000 employees throughout the Americas. Bridgestone builds premium tires for passenger cars, high performance sports cars, motorcycles, light trucks, SUVs, Crossovers and Commercial Vans. Following are some of their best known tire styles:
● Bridgestone Potenza RE970 AS Pole Position tires - ultimate handling and response for high performance driving
● Bridgestone Driveguard RFT tires - runflat tires that keep going after a puncture.
● Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus Tires - smooth, quiet, long-lasting and reliable for everyday economy sedans and coupes
● Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 Plus Tires - the most fuel efficient tires that also last a long-time
● Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2 Tires - all-season handling and Off-road durability for trucks, SUVs, and Crossovers
● Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 tire - the legendary winter tire line for maximum bite in snow & ice.
The impressive road gripping capability and long wear of all the tires listed above is due to Bridgestone's commitment to building the best tires possible. They are also very committed to sustainable development, environmental stewardship and CO2 reduction through various initiatives around the world at their corporate headquarters, R&D facilities, and manufacturing plants.
In addition to tires for passenger car vehicles, Bridgestone is a leader in Motorcycle Tires. Motorcycle Tires are very specialized and Bridgestone has no shortage of styles for however you ride. Whether you are commuting within the city, going off-road, or touring, Bridgestone motorcycle tires offer the strength and safety to put you in synchronization with your machine, and the road. Bridgestone has earned the trust of Moto-GP racers and weekend warriors alike through delivering confidence inspiring grip and handling capabilities in all weather conditions.