Bridgestone tires has two distinct root companies. The first was called The Firestone Tire & Rubber Company, which was founded all the way back in 1900. The second was a Japanese entity called the Bridgestone Tire Company Ltd., founded in 1931.
In 1988, Firestone merged with the Japanese tire company Bridgestone to form the largest tire and rubber manufacturing business in the world. In the 1950s, Bridgestone revolutionized the industry by creating rayon cord tires, and in 1967 they invented the first radial tire that promised to last longer than any other tire on the market.
Bridgestone has continued to establish itself as an innovative manufacturing company. Most recently, it has committed itself to using more renewable resources. The company plans to reduce their CO2 emissions significantly in the next few years by using more recycled products and natural resources.
These days, Bridgestone is known for reasonable tire prices and high-quality performance, along with a large variety of models for passenger vehicles that offer fantastic value with long-lasting mileage.
Bridgestone Passenger Vehicle Tires
- Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Position Tires – Made specifically for high-performance sports cars and sedans, these tires provide superior traction for the optimal handling.
- Bridgestone Driveguard RFT Tires – An all-season and all condition driving tire that won’t run flat, as its design allows it to stay inflated for up to fifty miles after a puncture. This model offers a wide variety of sizes to fit crossovers, minivans, sedans, coupes, and wagons for a safer driving experience.
- Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus Tires – Long-lasting tires for luxury sedan and coupe vehicles that promise smooth, quiet rides for all seasons and wet or dry conditions. According to the Bridgestone tire reviews, the majority of drivers agree that this model offers an exceptionally smooth ride for multiple types of passenger vehicles and the tires last far longer than similar models offered by competitors.
- Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 Plus Tires – Bridgestone’s most fuel-efficient tire model is suitable for all-season driving. This all in one model offers a smooth, quiet ride, along with higher gas mileage numbers and a long-lasting guarantee for multiple passenger vehicle types.
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2 Tires – These Bridgestone truck tires are made for all kinds of driving conditions, including on and off-road capabilities. These durable tires are suitable for trucks, SUVs and crossovers while still providing the same kind of smooth, quiet riding experiences for larger vehicles.
- Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 Tires – The legendary Bridgestone winter tire model offers exceptional handling, even in snowy and icy driving conditions. These tires use deep traction pads for safe stopping power and reliable handling on ice, snow, and slush for a safe ride during all seasons.
Bridgestone High Performance Motorcycle Tires
In addition to their impressive line of vehicle tires, Bridgestone also offers quality models for motorcycles. From on-road to off-road vehicles, racing models, scooters, and mini-bikes, riders can expect the same level of quality with superior handling and smooth riding from the trusted Bridgestone brand.
Thanks to their array of options, drivers can find the exact model that fits their driving needs from Bridgestone. Be sure to check out more information on their features and expect to receive the best deal from Tires-Easy.
Please Set Your Zip Code
Promotional Purchase Amount
Suggested Equal Monthly Payment
The suggested equal monthly payment shown above may be greater than the required minimum monthly payment that will be on your billing statement when you use the month promotional financing offer.
This estimated payment:
- Equals the promotional purchase amount divided by (excluding taxes and shipping charges) rounded to the next highest whole dollar.
- Would pay off the promotional purchase amount within months, but only if there are no other balances on your account at any time during the month promotional period and you make your payments on time. Your total payments will equal the amount of the promotional purchase amount.
If the promotional purchase amount is not paid in full within months, interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date and your total payments will be greater than the amount of the promotional purchase amount.
IMPORTANT: The information about the Suggested Equal Monthly Payment shown assumes the following promotional financing offer is applied to the purchase:
No Interest if Paid in Full Within Months*
On purchases of made with your Tires Easy Synchrony Car CareTM Credit Card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within months. Minimum monthly payments required.