Achilles Tires have been manufacturing in Indonesia and selling tires around the world since 1991.
Achilles brand tires are dependable, low cost tires with good mileage and traction. They make everything from high performance tires to aggressive off-road traction tires for all types of passenger cars, light trucks and SUVs. Achilles is a popular brand with our customers for all types of vehicles because of the quality and low cost. Here are some of our best sellers and tire recommendations for each type of vehicle:
• Achilles 122 tire : High value tires for compact cars. Best for economy cars like the Chevy Cruze, Mazda 3, Toyota Corolla, and Kia Soul.
• Achilles Desert Hawk A/T tire : All-terrain tire created for both on and off-road. Has strong balance of long-wear capabilities and smooth design for comfortable highway driving. Complete with off-road grip for good traction in mud and dirt.
• Achilles Desert Hawk X-MT tire : Designed with aggressive off-road styling and traction ideal for Jeeps and lifted trucks. For more information on this tire, check out a full product review by Willie B. of Two Guys Garage!
• Achilles Desert Hawk H/T tire : Perfect combination of design benefits for both highway driving and touring. Created for comfort and high mileage, this tire is made to handle the large carrying capacity and versatility requirements of large trucks. Ideal for Crossovers and SUVs.
• Achilles Desert Hawk UHP tire : Affordable high performance tire that comes in big DUB sizes. Ideal for SUVs and CUVs.
• Achilles LTR 80 tire : Reliable, long-lasting commercial van tire equipped for all seasons.
• Achilles Winter 101 tire : Economical tire equipped for winter conditions. Fits most popular car sizes and is designed for quality traction in snow and ice.
The Achilles tires review pages say it all. With a strong reputation for excellent all-weather products at an affordable rate, everything from the Achilles mud tires to the Achilles sport tires will give you the smooth ride you’ve been looking for.
Achilles ATR Sport Tires: As a high performance sport tire, the design is meant to offer special tread to improve handling and fuel economy on both wet and dry roads. The ATR sport tire has a semi-slick tread pattern, a solid center rib, and a casing that dissipates heat for more longevity and value.
Achilles ATR Sport 2 Tires: This tire offers the most cutting edge tread rubber and design technology for the best grip on both wet and dry roads. The solid center rib provides outstanding straight line stability for sporty handling and high speed control. The tread is created with a chevron-shaped directional pattern to properly channel water from under the tires for maximum traction. The prominent features in the ATR Sport 2 are typically found in higher priced tires, making this model a perfect choice for both high performance and value.