Dunlop Tires has always been on the forefront of innovation. In fact, the first pneumatic (air-filled) tire was created under the Dunlop name all the way back in 1888. John Boyd Dunlop invented this type of tire for his child’s bicycle with canvas, glue, and liquid rubber. He perfected the model over the years, and his design is still used for almost every type of vehicle tire in the modern world today.
The Dunlop brand has continued to push the envelope in its century-plus existence. Nowadays, it is considered one of the premier brands for vehicles of all shapes and sizes - from traditional passenger vehicles to race cars, all the way to off-roading vehicles. Dunlop truck tires have long been trusted to withstand heavy towing loads and remain durable on tough terrain.
The Dunlop tire is one of the most sophisticated designs on the road today, thanks to the company’s five innovative technical design features.
- Hydro-Paddle Technology uses a uniquely designed tire tread to push through water on even the slipperiest of road conditions for optimal traction.
- Multi-Pitch Tread Design Technology ensures a smooth, quiet ride on all kinds of terrain by generating noise-cancelling frequencies that reduce the sound of the tires.
- Active Traction Sipe System is featured on the Dunlop SP Winter Sport 4D tires with a strong grip to power through snow and ice. This tire has three sipe types to improve tire traction for smooth handling, even during tight turns and quick brakes.
- Silacarbon Matrix is the unique tread rubber blend of silica and carbon black that Dunlop uses to increase tire durability and grip in all driving conditions.
- Evaqus Grooves and Angled EVA Grooves are unique design features that are each situated on the tread to push away water effectively and improve the overall handling capability.
According to reviews for Dunlop tires, these features make a positive difference in the quality of a vehicle’s driving experience. The safety and durability that each tire design offers makes the reasonable Dunlop tire price point quite reasonable.
Dunlop Car Tires
Dunlop car tires are known for their versatility and excellent performance. These tires are built with eco-friendliness in mind and offer fantastic fuel economy for all passenger vehicles. With options capable of handling the toughest winter conditions all the way to sporty driving applications, the extensive catalog of Dunlop car tires has an ideal option for just about every need imaginable.
Dunlop Truck/SUV Tires
Dunlop has long been a brand known for a deep understanding of what trucks and SUVs need to do throughout the year. These tire lines are designed with innovative tread patterns to handle wet, dry, snowy, and icy roads while offering an incredibly smooth and comfortable ride. Regardless of the season or driving application, Dunlop has a truck/SUV tire to fit your needs.
Dunlop ATV Tires
Since ATV and OTV vehicles are designed for tough, off-road driving conditions, the Dunlop ATV tire line is built to withstand mud, snow, and rain while still providing a smooth ride. Dunlop offers a wide range of sizes and tire types to fit each vehicle’s requirements while sticking to a reasonable price.
Use our Tire Selector tool to find the Dunlop tires that fit your exact needs. Regardless of what you drive, we are confident that Tires Easy has a solution for you!