Sumitomo Tire is the premium export brand of Japanese company, Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd. They are one of the largest tire manufacturers in the world, and their products have a reputation for cutting edge tire technology, and efficient manufacturing. This means quality at mid-tier pricing, which translates to excellent all-round value for you.
Sumitomo specializes in reliable passenger car tires, light truck tires, SUV and Crossover Tires, RV tires, as well as large Commercial Truck tires. So whether you need tires for the family sedan, a sports car, or a pickup truck on the job site, Sumitomo has a premium tire you can trust to last, and keep you and your family safe.
Sumitomo passenger car tires:
The HTR family of products are high performance tires that deliver sporty and responsive handling thanks to carbon based tread rubbers and innovative directional or asymmetric tread patterns that efficiently channel away water. There are all-season UHP styles, like the Sumitomo HTR A/S P02 tire, summer performance tires, and all-season touring tires, like the Sumitomo Touring LSH tire, and Sumitomo Touring LSV tire.
Sumitomo light truck and SUV tires:
For highway driving, the Sumitomo Encounter HT tire has your size if you drive a SUV or pickup. For sporty performance on CUVs there is the Sumitomo HTR Enhance CX tire dedicated highway all-season tire designed just for SUVs and Crossovers.
No matter what type of personal vehicle you drive, the Encounter and HTR Enhance tire styles come with one or more of the following:
● Twin reversible sidewall designs with smooth sidewalls that are more easily maintained to appear clean and new looking, longer.
● Near best in class grip and reduced irregular wear thanks to Sumitomo’s patented 2-in-1 shoulder block features
● Increased wet grip and traction due to special tread rubber and polymers.
Sumitomo Commercial Truck, Bus and RV tires:
Sumitomo’s commitment to quality is apparent in their over-the-road tires for line-haul rigs, regional P&D service, dump trucks, or waste management. The tires are also popular for Motorhomes as most styles have the 19 and 22-inch low profile sizes most common in the RV world. Here are a few of the best selling radial tires that owner operators, fleet managers and RV owners have grown to trust:
● Sumitomo ST 788 SE tire is a long haul steer tire which has the classic de-coupling groove on the shoulder to prevent irregular wear. The tire is also SmartWay verified, an industry standard for low rolling resistance and improved fuel efficiency.
● Sumitomo ST 938 SE tire is the SmartWay long haul drive tire. A long wearing traction tire that is hard to beat on a cost/mile basis.
● Sumitomo ST 710 SE tire is designed for trailers, and is also SmartWay verified. It has reinforced sidewalls for high scrub turning, and shallow tread depths and durable rubber for long, even wear.
Sumitomo are reliable tires at affordable prices. Enter your size in the tire selector to see the Sumitomo Tire that is right for your driving style, and your budget. We are sure you will be very satisfied with what you find here at Tires-Easy.